GATES G-FORCE SNOW BELT
Designed using Finite Element Analysis (FEA) techniques, which includes the latest construction, material, and measuring technologies, Gates G-Force drive belts are designed for superior fit, performance, and durability for today's recreational and utility all-terrain equipment. As the first of a new generation of Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT), G-Force belts are constructed with double- or single-cog designs for an exact match to the OEM belt. Extreme testing in controlled environments, as well as on race vehicles, has proven the G-Force belt to be high performing and durable, with no clutching adjustments necessary at installation.
- Constructed with advanced Aramid tensile cords and reinforced fiber loaded undercord for durability and dependability
- Double- and single-cog configurations to match OEM belt designs, maximizing heat control and flexibility
- Dynamometer testing proves G-Force® belts outlast other high-performance belts by as much as 5X
- OEM constructed drop-in belt with no clutching adjustments
- Proprietary measuring technology assures exact fit
- Tested under extreme conditions in controlled and racing environments
- Viability testing completed to match shift curves
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Connect With Us!
Receive special promotions, savings & discount codes direct to your inbox.