Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Working on the jobsite requires versatility and flexibility. The combination of this drill and impact driver will allow you to handle all of the drill and driving tasks required during the beginning stages of your construction project. You will have the confidence to drill holes and drive fasteners in a variety of materials.
TID 18 1/4" Impact Driver
- Compact design enables you to work accurately and for longer without becoming tired, even in hard to reach areas
- Robust, long-lasting quality components
- Thanks to the extremely powerful, brushless, and therefore long-lasting, latest generation EC-TEC motor with three speed levels, and T-mode specifically for self-tapping screws
- Kickback-free hammer mechanism drives the fastener rather than spinning the drill around the screw thus protecting your wrist
- Compact design enables you to work accurately and for longer periods without becoming tired, even in hard to reach areas
- Tool-free 1/4" holder, integrated bit storage, optimum LED illumination of the work area, and belt clip for attachment on both sides
- Packed in a Systainer, the TID 18 can be integrated perfectly into the your tool storage
- Tool holder: 1/4"
- Gears:3, T-Mode
- RPM: 0-1200 RPM, 0-2000RPM, 0-3200 RPM
- Max Hammer Strokes: 4500 BPM (3rd Gear)
- Max Torque: 1593.18 in-lbs / 180.00 Nm
- Battery Voltage: 18V
- Battery Capacity: 4Ah
QUADRIVE PDC 18/4 Cordless Percussion Hammer Drill Driver
- Powerful for work with screws and drills with larger diameters
- Robust, resilient four-speed metal gearbox
- Extremely powerful, brushless EC-TEC motor
- Axial impact function that can be activated for drilling into masonry
- Four gears for every working situation, from screw driving with 42 ft-lb torque in first gear to precise drilling at 3800 rpm in fourth gear
- Versatile, quick conversion without the need for tools thanks to the FastFix interface for drilling, screw driving, angular drilling, and angular screw driving
- The 4Ah lithium highpower compact battery pack provides the ideal combination of power, compactness, and lightness for applications with high power demands.
- The 5.2 Ah battery pack is the right choice for even more power for particularly difficult drilling and screw driving applications.
- The work area can be optimally lit by LED lighting that can be switched on
- Systainer products are compatible with one another and can be connected to all previous Systainer generations, mobile dust extractors and many other system accessories, such as roll boards or the mobile workshop
- Gears: 4
- No Load Speed: 0-400 RPM, 0-850 RPM, 0-1,850 RPM, 0-3,800 RPM
- Chuck Diameter: 1/2"
- Max Torque (Wood/Steel): 354 in-lbs (40Nm) / 531 in-lbs (60Nm)
- Drill Diameter (Wood/Steel): 2" / 1/16"
- Drill Diameter (Brick): 3/8"
- Tool adapter: 1/4"
- TID 18 1/4" Impact Driver 576479
- QUADRIVE PDC 18/4 Cordless Percussion Hammer Drill Driver 576474
- Two BP 18V Li HighPower 4.0 Battery Pack w/Bluetooth 205036
- TCL 6 Rapid Charger 201138
- FastFix Keyless Chuck / PDC
- Right Angle Chuck / PDC
- Side Mounted Handle / PDC
- Belt clip
- Systainer SYS3 M 187