The DHS790AT2 offers flexible power options - corded for unlimited runtime or cordless for portability powered by DEWALT brushless motor technology. Accuracy is delivered through an adjustable mitre scale with 11 positive stops, a high-visibility bevel scale and the CUTLINE(TM) blade positioning system.
- Flexible power options - corded or cordless
- Runtime - Up to 289 cross cuts in 31/4" base molding
- Accuracy - Cutline blade positioning system and highly visible mitre and bevel scales
- Portability - Compact design weighs only 56lbs.
- Blade Diameter: 12"
- Arbor Size: 1"
- No Load Speed: 3,800 RPM
- 45 Bevel Cut Capacity (Dimensional lumber): 2x14" (2x16" with back fence)
- 90 Cross-Cut Capacity (Dimensional lumber): 2x14" (2x16" with back fence
- 45 Mitre Cut Capacity (Max width): 8"
- 90 Cross-Cut Capacity (Max width): 16"
- 45 Mitre Cut Capacity (Max height): 4"
- Vertical Capacity/Crown Moulding Vertically Nested: 7-1/2"
- Vertical Capacity/Baseboard Against Fence: 6-3/4"
- Horizontal Capacity/Brown Moulding Lying Flat: 13-3/4"
- Horizontal Capacity/Baseboard Lying Flat: 16"
- Weight: 56 lbs
- DHS 790 mitre saw
- Two 60V MAX lithium ion batteries
- Dual port fast charger
- DCA 120V MAX corded power supply
- 12" blade
- Blade wrench
- Dust bag
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.