Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This brushless 4-1/2 in. cordless circular saw comes with one blade, rip fence, and dust port adaptor. The DCS571 features a bevel gear design allowing users to cut 2x material at 90 degrees and 1x material at 45 degrees. With convenient on-board blade key storage users can change blades with minimal hassle. Elongated handle optimizes reach for rip cutting OSB and plywood. Using a DCB205 battery, you can cut up to 339 linear feet of 3/4 in. OSB. Battery and charger sold separately. DeWalt ATOMIC - where size meets power.
- Brushless motor allows you to cut up to 339 linear feet of 3/4" OSB using a DCB205 battery
- Hang hook for increased convenience
- 1-1/2" finger trigger allows users to choke-up on tool if necessary for their application
- Electronic blade brake stops blade quickly for safety and productivity
- On-board dust port for dust control
- Removable auxiliary handle for increased control
- On-board blade key storage for hassle free blade changes
- Bevel gear allows users to cut 2x material at 90 with a 4-1/2" blade
- Bevel lever gives user the ability to bevel at 45 to cut 1x dimensional lumber
- Blade diameter: 4-1/2"
- Depth of cut at 90 : 1-9/16"
- Capacity at 45 cut: 1"
- Speed: 4500 RPM
- System: 20V MAX
- Tool weight: 5.5 lbs
- DCS571 20V MAX Brushless 4-1/2" Circular Saw
- Wood cutting blade
- Blade change key
- Dust port adaptor
- Rip fence
- Battery and charger sold separately.