The DeWalt Atomic 20V MAX 1/4" hex impact driver is a compact performer. It features an efficient brushless motor that delivers up to 1700 in-lbs of torque, as well as ample runtime. That means it can handle most fastening and driving applications. Other helpful features include three LEDs for working in dark spaces; an ergonomically designed handle for increased comfort, balance, and control; and a removable belt hook.
Includes DCF809 20V MAX brushless compact impact driver and belt clip. Battery and charger sold separately.
- Compact design only 5.1" long fits in tight spaces
- Delivers up to 1,700 in-lbs of torque, plenty of power to take on the majority of fastening and driving applications
- Variable speed trigger allows for control and precision on delicate work surfaces
- DeWalt built brushless motor provides efficient performance and runtime
- Three bright LEDs illuminate dimly lit workspaces
- Tool only battery and charger sold separately
- Battery system: 20V MAX
- Impact rate: 3,200 ipm
- Maximum torque: 1,700 in-lbs
- Maximum speed: 2,800 rpm
- Length: 5.1"
- Weight: 2.1"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.