A tough and efficient tool for professionals or home users. The brushless motor provides enough power to drive 3 -1/2" nails. The sequential operating mode allows for precision placement and bump operating mode provides the user with production speed. Dual speed optimizes motor speed for different nail lengths. The tool allows for easy access to the nosepiece for the removal of jammed nails. Trigger lock-off allows trigger to be disabled when tool is not in use. The top cap is impact resistant and easy to remove for troubleshooting. Also features a stall-release lever that allows users to quickly reset the drive blade. Accepts 30-34 degree paper tape nails, clipped head or offset full round head. Kit includes framing nailer, DCB101 charger, one 20V Max XR Li-Ion battery and a no-mar tip.
- Drives 2 to 3-1/2" 30-34 degree paper-collated framing nails (.113" to .131" shank)
- Weighs 9.1 lbs (4.13 kg)
- Batteries and charger included
- Magazine capacity: 55
- Brushless motor and engine
- Sequential operating mode
- Dual speed for motor optimization
- Easy access to the nosepiece for the removal o jammed nails
- Trigger lock-off allows trigger to be disabled when tool is not in use
- Top Cap is impact resistant and easy to remove for troubleshooting
- Accepts 30-34 degree paper tape nails. Clipped head or offset full round head
- Stall release lever quickly resets the drive blade
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.