DeWalt's DCH273P2 20V Max XR Brushless 1 Rotary Hammer is a high-performance drill that is powered by a brushless motor and a durable German engineered mechanism that delivers 2.1 joules of impact energy. Coupled with its light weight design and SHOCKS Active Vibration Control technology, this hammer is ideal when used in overhead applications. The DCH273P2 is dust extraction ready. This kit includes 2 DCB205 20V Max batteries, a charger, 360 side handle, and kit box.
- 2.1 joules impact energy provides corded power without the cord
- Brushless motor for extended runtime and durability
- Dust extractor compatible
- Factory-set clutch reduces sudden, high torque reactions if bit jams
- Optimized ergonomic design provides exceptional overhead drilling experience.
- Outstanding power-to-weight ratio, results in superior productivity.
- Retractable utility hook for convenient hanging
- SHOCKS Active Vibration Control reduces vibration felt by the user at the handles.
- Max BPM: 4,600
- No Load Speed: 0-1,100 RPM
- Impact energy: 2.1 Joules
- Optimal concrete drilling: 3/16"-1/2"
- Vibration measurement: 6.6 m/s
- DCH273 Rotary Hammer
- 2 20V Max Batteries (DCB205)
- Depth rod
- Adjustable hook
- 360 side handle
- Kit box
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.