The DEWALT DCN681 18 gauge narrow crown stapler drives 18 gauge 1/4" narrow crown staples from 1/2" to 1-1/2" which makes it ideal for cabinetry, furniture, paneling, and flooring underlayment. With its brushless motor powered by a DEWALT 20V MAX Lithium-Ion battery the DCN681 is ready to go to work without the hassle of using gas, compressor, and hose. Tackle jobs both large and small with the features of a pneumatic tool and the freedom of cordless.
- 100% battery powered. Eliminates the hassle of using gas, compressor, and hose
- Tool-free selectable trigger for sequential or contact actuation modes
- Low nail lockout prevents dry firing and unwanted marks on the work material
- Integrated tool-free stall release lever to quickly reset the driver blade in the event of a stall
- Bottom load magazine for easy loading and removal of jammed fasteners
- Brushless motor maximizes runtime and durability
- Tool-free depth adjustment for precise countersinking of staples
- Multi-functional LED lights help to provide both workspace illumination and tool diagnostics
- Adjustable belt hook for left or right attachment depending on user preference
- Compatible with all DEWALT 20V MAX* batteries
- Fastener length: 1/2" to 1-1/2" 18 gauge narrow crown staples
- Firing modes: bump or sequential with tool-free fire mode selection
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 10.1" x 3.7" x 11.4"
- Weight: 5.7 lbs
- DCN681 - Narrow Crown Stapler
- DCB203 - 2.0Ah Battery
- DCB112 - Charger
- Kit Bag
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.