The DEWALT DCN680 18 Gauge Brad Nailer drives 18 Gauge brad nails from 5/8" to 2-1/8" which makes it ideal for fastening decorative molding, casing, kitchen crown, and shoe molding. With its brushless motor powered by a DEWALT 20V MAX* Lithium-Ion battery the DCN680 is ready to go to work without the hassle of using gas, compressor, and hose. Tackle jobs both large and small with the features of a pneumatic tool and the freedom of cordless.
- 100% battery powered. Eliminates the hassle of using gas, compressor, and hose
- Brushless motor maximizes runtime and durability
- Micro nose improves line of sight and accuracy of nail placement (Compared to DEWALT DC608)
- Tool-free jam release to quickly and easily clear nail jams
- Adjustable belt hook for left or right attachment depending on user preference
- Multi-functional LED lights help to provide both workspace illumination and tool diagnostics
- Integrated tool-free stall release lever to quickly reset the driver blade in the event of a stall
- Low nail lockout prevents dry firing and unwanted marks on the work material
- Fastener length: 5/8" to 2-1/8"
- Firing / Actuation: tool free selectable trigger
- Fastener type / gauge: 18 gauge brad nails
Tool Only. Batteries and chargers sold separately.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Connect With Us!
Receive special promotions, savings & discount codes direct to your inbox.