The DEWALT DCN662 20V MAX XR 16 gauge cordless straight finish nailer drives 16 gauge straight finish nails from from 1-1/4" to 2-1/2" which makes it ideal for fastening baseboards, door/window casings, and crown molding. With its brushless motor and a DeWalt 20V MAX battery pack (sold separately) the DCN662 is ready to go to work without the hassle of using gas, compressor, and hose. Tackle jobs both large and small with the features of a pneumatic tool and the freedom of cordless.
- 100% battery powered. Eliminates the hassle of using gas, compressor, and hose
- Brushless motor maximizes runtime and durability
- Micro nose improves line of sight and accuracy of nail placement
- Tool-free selectable trigger for sequential or contact actuation modes
- Tool-free depth adjustment for precise countersinking of nails
- Tool-free jam release to quickly and easily clear nail jams
- Multi-functional LED lights help to provide both workspace illumination and too diagnostics
- Integrated tool-free stall release lever to quickly reset the driver blade in the event of a stall
- Adjustable belt hook for left or right attachment depending on user preference
- Compatible with all DEWALT 20V MAX batteries (sold separately)
- Product type: Cordless nailer
- Manufacturer: Dewalt
- Model: DCN662
- Battery system: 20V MAX
- Battery voltage: 20 volt lithium ion
- Fastener type: 16 gauge straight finish nails
- Fastener length: 1-1/4" to 2-1/2"
- Length: 11.9"
- Width: 3.7"
- Height: 12.3"
- Weight: 5.6 lbs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Connect With Us!
Receive special promotions, savings & discount codes direct to your inbox.