The DEWALT DCN650 15 Gauge Angled Finish Nailer drives 15 Gauge angled finish nails from 1-1/4" to 2-1/2" which makes it ideal for fastening crown molding, casing, baseboards and hardwood floor installation. With its brushless motor powered by a DEWALT 20V MAX* lithium-ion battery the DCN650 is ready to go to work without the hassle of using gas, a compressor or hoses. Tackle jobs both large and small with the features of a pneumatic tool and the freedom of cordless.
- Drives 1-1/4" to 2-1/2" 15 gauge angled finish nails "DA" style
- 100% battery powered. Eliminates the hassle of using gas, compressor, and hose
- Micro nose improves line of sight and accuracy of nail placement (Compared to DEWALT DC628)
- Tool-free depth adjustment for precise countersinking of nails
- Multi-functional LED lights help to provide both workspace illumination and tool diagnostics
- Adjustable belt hook for left or right attachment depending on user preference
- Compatible with all DEWALT 20V MAX* batteries
- Brushless motor maximizes runtime and durability
- Tool-free selectable trigger for sequential or contact actuation modes
- Tool-free jam release to quickly and easily clear nail jams
- Integrated tool-free stall release lever to quickly reset the driver blade in the event of a stall
- Inline magazine provides easy use in multiple orientations and in tight spaces
- Fastener length: 1-1/4" to 2-1/2" 15 gauge angled finish nails (DA style)
- Firing modes: bump or sequential with tool-free fire mode selection
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 12.9" x 3.7" x 13.3"
- Weight: 5.8 lbs
- DCN650 - angled finish nailer
- DCB203 - 2.0Ah battery
- DCB112 - charger
- Kit bag
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Connect With Us!
Receive special promotions, savings & discount codes direct to your inbox.