Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
The DEWALT DCN650 15 Gauge Angled Finish Nailer drives 15 Gauge angled finish nails from 1-1/4" to 2-1/2" which makes it ideal for fastening crown molding, casing, baseboards and hardwood floor installation. With its brushless motor powered by a DEWALT 20V MAX* lithium-ion battery the DCN650 is ready to go to work without the hassle of using gas, a compressor or hoses. Tackle jobs both large and small with the features of a pneumatic tool and the freedom of cordless.
- Drives 1-1/4" to 2-1/2" 15 gauge angled finish nails "DA" style
- 100% battery powered. Eliminates the hassle of using gas, compressor, and hose
- Micro nose improves line of sight and accuracy of nail placement (Compared to DEWALT DC628)
- Tool-free depth adjustment for precise countersinking of nails
- Multi-functional LED lights help to provide both workspace illumination and tool diagnostics
- Adjustable belt hook for left or right attachment depending on user preference
- Compatible with all DEWALT 20V MAX* batteries
- Brushless motor maximizes runtime and durability
- Tool-free selectable trigger for sequential or contact actuation modes
- Tool-free jam release to quickly and easily clear nail jams
- Integrated tool-free stall release lever to quickly reset the driver blade in the event of a stall
- Inline magazine provides easy use in multiple orientations and in tight spaces
- Fastener length: 1-1/4" to 2-1/2" 15 gauge angled finish nails (DA style)
- Firing modes: bump or sequential with tool-free fire mode selection
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 12.9" x 3.7" x 13.3"
- Weight: 5.8 lbs
- DCN650 - angled finish nailer
- DCB203 - 2.0Ah battery
- DCB112 - charger
- Kit bag