The DCF887B 20V MAX XR brushless 1/4" three-speed impact driver is compact for fitting in tight spaces and increasing productivity. Three LED lights make it ideal for working in the dark.
- DEWALT built brushless motor and XR Li-Ion batteries deliver more runtime and capacity than standard units
- Three-speed settings deliver optimized application versatility
- Precision drive in Speed 1 for precision applications and added control
- Three LEDs, with 20-second delay after trigger release, provide visibility without shadows
- One-handed loading 1/4" hex chuck, with easy grip sleeve, accepts 1" bit tips
- Compact and lightweight design to fit into tight areas (6 mm shorter than the previous DCF886)
- One-handed loading 1/4" hex chuck accepts 1" bit tips
- Maximum torque: 1,500 in-lbs
- No load RPM: 0-1,000 / 0-2,800 / 0-3,250
- No load IPM: 0-3,800
- Battery voltage: 20V MAX lithium ion
- Length: 5.3"
- Weight: 2.0 lbs
Tool only battery and charger sold separately
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.