Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This 20V MAX* 15° Cordless Coil Roofing Nailer delivers cordless convenience ideal for service repairs and small jobs. There are absolutely no hoses, compressors, or gas cartridges required. It"s 100% battery-powered so the pro can show up and get to work right away. The 20V MAX* 15° Coil Roofing Nailer can drive the full range of roofing fasteners from 3/4 in. to 1-3/4 in. Get the job done quickly and efficiently with bump actuation mode and tool-free depth adjustment that provides precise nail placement.
- Brushless motor for increased runtime and durability
- Bump mode for efficiency and productivity
- Tool-free nail tray easily adjusts to accommodate the full range of roofing nails
- Tool-free depth adjustment wheel for precise nailing
- Tool-free stall release lever to return driver blade in event of a jam
- Belt hook for convenience
- 15° canister holds up to 120 wire collated roofing nails
- Ergonomic handle design for better control and comfort
- Fires up to 3 nails per second on a 2 Ah Battery
- Up to 500 nails per charge
- Can install up to one square (100 sq) of asphalt roofing shingles per charge
- Tool only—batteries and charger sold separately
- Product: roofing nailer
- Manufacturer: DeWalt
- Model: DCN45RN
- Fastener length: 0.75 - 1.75"
- Magazine angle: 15 degrees
- Magazine capacity: 120 nails
- Tool height: 11.5"
- Tool length: 11.5"
- Tool weight: 6.7 lbs