The 20V MAX XR 1/2" mid-range cordless impact wrench with hog ring anvil delivers up to 330 ft-lbs max of fastening torque and features a lightweight, ergonomic design. This tool also has Precision Wrench Control, which helps to prevent overtightening in forward and fastener run-off in reverse. This mid-range cordless impact wrench is ideal for grooved couplings, pipe flanges, wheel lugs, concrete anchor setting, and many other applications where a lot of torque is needed in a compact space.
Includes DCF894 20V MX XR 1/2" impact wrench. Battery and charger sold separately.
- Delivers up to 330 ft-lbs max of fastening torque at only 3.48 lbs
- Includes the new Precision Wrench Control feature, which helps add more control when using the tool in forward and reverse. In Forward, the tool will pause before impacting to help prevent overtightening. In Reverse, the tool lowers speed when fastener is loose to help prevent run-off
- Three mode settings suit a variety of applications
- DEWALT-built brushless motor for increased efficiency and runtime vs. brushed model
- Variable speed trigger helps to provide speed control
- LED light to help illuminate dimly lit areas
- Compact and lightweight design for comfort when working in tight spaces
- Tool only battery and charger sold separately
- Product: Cordless impact wrench
- Manufacturer: DeWalt
- Model: DCF894
- Battery system: 20V MAX lithium ion
- Battery voltage: 20 volts
- Drive: 1/2" square drive with hog ring
- Maximum breakaway torque: 330 ft-lbs
- No load speed: 0-900 / 0-2,000
- Impacts per minute: 0 - 3,100
- Overall length: 6.95"
- Width: 2.85"
- Height: 8.25"
- Weight: 3.48 lbs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.