Take advantage of more power with the DEWALT 20V MAX brushless tools with FLEXVOLT Advantage tool technology. The DeWalt DCS386B 20V MAX FLEXVOLT Reciprocating Saw has up to 50% more power when paired with a DCB606 60V MAX FLEXVOLT battery vs a DCB205 DEWALT 20V MAX battery.
- Up to 50% more power with FLEXVOLT batteries
- Fast cutting: 1-1/8" stroke length delivers a fast cutting speed
- Easy blade changes: keyless lever-action blade clamp for quick and easy blade changes
- Blade control: variable-speed trigger with 0-3000 spm provides blade control
- Increased visibility: bright LED for better visibility in low-light work areas
- Tool Connect Chip Ready: chip pocket accepts Tool connect chip DCE042 and connects with tool connect site manager app for easy asset management on the jobsite. (DCE042 sold separately)
- Compatible with all DEWALT 20V MAX and FLEXVOLT batteries
- Tool only battery and charger sold separately
- Keyless blade clamp: yes
- Power tool type: cordless
- Stroke length: 1-1/8"
- Strokes/min: 0-3000 SPM
- System: 20V MAX
- Tool weight: 7.7 lbs
- Variable-speed trigger: yes
- (1) DCS386B 20V MAX FLEXVOLT Brushless Cordless Reciprocating Saw
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.