The 20V MAX Cordless 30 Paper Collated Framing Nailer drives nails from 2" to 3-1/2". With long runtime and powerful versatility, this nailer is built to handle tough jobsite duty. This tool features upgraded engine design for increased power and drive quality compared to previous DeWalt cordless nailers. Its compact shape, well-balanced design, and easy-to-operate features make it an efficient, highly productive tool in your team's hands.
- Dual-speed motor optimized to drive a wide range of fasteners for a variety of applications
- Tool-free selector switch for sequential or bump fire modes
- Tool-free depth adjustment for precise nail placement
- Stall release lever to reset driver blade in the event of a jam
- Adjustable rafter hook
- Easy access to the nosepiece for removal of jammed nails
- Dry fire lock out prevents tool from firing when nails are low
- 33 magazine holds up to 55 paper collated nails
- Capable of driving 3-1/2 in. fasteners into dense lumber
- Nail Diameter: .113 - .131gauge
- Voltage: 20 MAX* (Nominal voltage of 18V with workload)
- Nail Length Capacity: 2" to 3-1/2"
- Magazine Angle: 33
- Nailer Operating Mode: Bump/Sequential
- Magazine Capacity: 55
- Tool Height: 13.5"
- Tool Length: 13.25"
- Tool Weight: 8 lbs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.