Stay productive on the jobsite with the 20V MAX Brushless 7/16" Compact Quick Change Stud and Joist Drill with FLEXVOLT ADVANTAGE. Conveniently swap bits mid-job with little time lost using the 7/16" hex quick change chuck. To aid in user control, E-Clutch(R) System shuts the tool down if necessary, in a bind up situation. You can spend less time recharging and more time working as you drill 7/8" holes up to 495 times per charge with the stud and joist drill. This power tool is compatible with DeWalt FLEXVOLT battery packs, which were designed to enhance your tool's performance and output. Battery and charger sold separately.
- E-Clutch System shuts the tool down if necessary, in a bind up situation
- Up to 83% more powerful when using a DCB609 pack
- Quick bit changes with 7/16" hex quick change chuck
- Convenience and capacity: Drill up to a 4" with a Hole Saw and a 2-9/16" with a self-feed bit
- Track and locate with tool connect app: Installing a DeWalt Tool Connect Chip allows for monitoring and pinpointing of the drill location on the jobsite
- Designed for high productivity: Drill up to 495 holes with a 7/8" auger bit on a single charge
- Tool only battery and charger sold separately
- Product: stud and joist drill
- Manufacturer: DeWalt
- Model: DCD445B
- Chuck size: 7/16"
- System: 20V MAX
- Unit Watts out: 1,800
- Tool length: 16.3"
- Tool height: 6.8"
- Tool weight: 8.6 lbs
- (1) DCD445 20V MAX Compact Quick Change Stud and Joist Drill
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.