Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Take advantage of more power with the 20V MAX brushless tools with DeWalt FLEXVOLT Advantage tool technology. This DCD999B 1/2" Cordless Hammer Drill has up to 42% more power when paired with a DCB606 FLEXVOLT battery vs. a DCB205 20V MAX 5.0Ah battery. Battery and charger sold separately.
- Up to 42% more power when paired with FLEXVOLT batteries
- Compatible with all DeWalt 20V MAX and FLEXVOLT batteries
- Great bit grip: heavy-duty 1/2" ratcheting nitro-carburized metal chuck with carbide inserts for superior bit gripping strength
- 20x brighter LED: 3-mode LED provides lighting in dark or confined spaces up to 20x brighter than the DeWalt DCD985
- Extended work time with LED: spotlight mode features 20-minute shutoff function, allowing for extended work time in dark or confined spaces
- Tool connect chip ready: chip pocket accepts Tool Connect Chip DCE042 and connects with Tool Connect Site Manager app for easy asset management on the jobsite. (DCE042 sold separately)
- Optimize tool to task with 3-speed transmission
- Tool only battery and charger sold separately
- Height: 8.3"
- Length: 8.4"
- Width: 2.7"
- Weight: 3.54 lbs
- Units Watts out: 1219
- 20V MAX 1/2" Brushless Cordless Hammer Drill/Driver with FLEXVOLT Advantage (DCD999B)
- 360 side handle
- Belt hook