The DCS361B 20V MAX* 7-1/4" sliding mitre saw features an adjustment free cut line indication for better accuracy and visibility. Adjustable stainless steel mitre detent plate with 11 positive stops improves productivity and ensures cutting accuracy. Compact and lightweight construction for easy transporting and storage.
- Integrated XPS cross cut system provides adjustment free cut-line indication for better accuracy and visibility
- Capacity to cut up to 3-5/8" nested crown and 3-1/2" base vertically, cuts 2x8 laying flat
- Adjustable stainless steel mitre detent plate with 11 positive stops improves productivity and ensures cutting accuracy
- Oversized bevel scale makes bevel angle adjustments accurate and easy
- Compact, lightweight design (30 lbs.) allows for easy transport and storage
- Cam lock mitre handle delivers quick and accurate mitre angles
- Precise mitre system and machined base fence support optimize durability and cutting accuracy
- Batteries and charger sold separately
- Blade Diameter: 7-1/4"
- Arbor Size: 5/8"
- No Load Speed: 4,100 RPM
- 45 Bevel Cut Capacity (Dimensional lumber): 2x8"
- 90 Cross-Cut Capacity (Dimensional lumber): 2x8"
- 45 Mitre Cut Capacity (Max width): 5-1/2"
- 90 Cross-Cut Capacity (Max width): 8"
- 45 Mitre Cut Capacity (Max height): 2"
- Vertical Capacity/Crown Moulding Vertically Nested: 3-5/8"
- Vertical Capacity/Baseboard Against Fence: 3-1/2"
- Weight: 30 lbs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Connect With Us!
Receive special promotions, savings & discount codes direct to your inbox.