The DEWALT DCN681 18 gauge narrow crown stapler drives 18 Gauge 1/4" narrow crown staples from 1/2" to 1-1/2" which makes it ideal for cabinetry, furniture, paneling, and flooring underlayment. With its brushless motor powered by a DEWALT 20V MAX* Lithium-Ion battery the DCN681 is ready to go to work without the hassle of using gas, compressor, and hose. Tackle jobs both large and small with the features of a pneumatic tool and the freedom of cordless.
- Brushless motor maximizes runtime and durability
- 100% battery powered. Eliminates the hassle of using gas, compressor, and hose
- Tool-free selectable trigger for sequential or contact actuation modes
- Low nail lockout prevents dry firing and unwanted marks on the work material
- Tool-free depth adjustment for precise countersinking of staples
- Multi-functional LED lights help to provide both workspace illumination and tool diagnostics
- Integrated tool-free stall release lever to quickly reset the driver blade in the event of a stall
- Adjustable belt hook for left or right attachment depending on user preference
- Bottom Load magazine for easy loading and removal of jammed fasteners
- Compatible with all DEWALT 20V MAX* batteries
- Fastener length: 1/2" to 1-1/2"
- Firing / Acutation mode: Tool free selectable trigger
- Fastener type / gauge: 18 gauge 1/4" narrow crown staples
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Connect With Us!
Receive special promotions, savings & discount codes direct to your inbox.