DeWalt's Mid-Range Cordless Impact Wrench with Detent Pin Anvil delivers up to 330 ft-lbs max of fastening torque and a lightweight, ergonomic design. This tool also features Precision Wrench Control, which helps to prevent overtightening in forward and fastener run-off in reverse. The Mid-Range Cordless Impact Wrench is ideal for grooved couplings, pipe flanges, wheel lugs, concrete anchor setting, and many other applications where a lot of torque is needed in a compact space.
- Up to 330 ft-lbs max of fastening torque at only 3.48lbs
- 3 mode settings to complete a variety of applications
- Variable speed trigger helps to provide speed control
- Compact and lightweight design for comfort when working in tight spaces
- DeWalt-built brushless motor for increased efficiency and runtime vs. brushed model
- Includes the Precision Wrench Control feature, which helps add more control when using the tool in forward and reverse: In Forward, the tool will pause before impacting to help prevent overtightening; in Reverse, the tool lowers speed when fastener is loose to help prevent run-off
- LED light to help illuminate dimly lit areas
- Anvil size: 1/2"
- Maximum torque: 330 ft-lbs
- No load RPM: Low: 0-900 RPM, High: 0-2000 RPM
- Impacts per minute: 0 - 3,100
- Battery voltage: 20V MAX lithium ion
- Overall length: 6.95"
- Weight: 3.48 lbs
- DCF894 Mid Range Impact Wrench with Detent Pin Anvil
- Battery and charger sold separately
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Connect With Us!
Receive special promotions, savings & discount codes direct to your inbox.