The Campbell Hausfeld 80-gallon, 7.5 hp, vertical, two-stage air compressor (CE7001) is ideal for auto repair facilities and tire repair outlets. This air compressor has a high air flow of 25 CFM @ 90 PSI to power multiple, high-demand air tools. Operating on three-phase electrical power, this air compressor s industrial-rated NEMA motor drives a long-life, cast iron, two-stage pump that s designed to deliver more than 15,000 hours of operation. The pump head and valve plate feature an advanced design with Viton high-temperature O-rings for superior high-pressure sealing when compared to paper gaskets. For smooth, low-vibration operation, the crankshaft is fabricated of ductile iron and optimally balanced.
- Commercial-duty, cast-iron, oil-lubricated, two-stage pump for heavy-duty and industrial applications
- Industrial-rated three-phase 7.5 hp NEMA motor with thermal overload protector provides reliable service
- Includes magnetic starter, wired at the factory for quick electrical hook up
- Fully enclosed metal belt guard for safe operation
- 80 gallon vertical tank, rated to 200 psi, maximizes floor space
- 25.0 CFM @ 90 PSI
- 175 Max PSI
- 208-230/460 V, 19.8-17.8/9.9 Amp, three phase 60 Hz electrical
- Durable and reliable for commercial fabrication and repair shops and serious DIYers
- Exceptional three-year warranty
- Tank style: vertical
- Tank capacity:80 gallons
- Compressor horsepower: 7.5
- Max psi: 175
- Compressor scfm@40psi: 25.90
- Compressor scfm@90psi: 25.00
- Compressor cfm@max psi: 24.50
- Compressor voltage: 208-230/460
- Compressor amps: 19.8-17.8/9.9
- Compressor phase: 3
- Pump type: two stage
- Lubrication: oil lube
- Special features: metal belt guard
- Compressor duty cycle: 80/20
- Noise level: 87 dBA at 3'
- Weight: 585 lbs
- Shipping dimensions (Lx W x H): 35" x 45" x 83"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.