This Bostitch 3-1/2" framing nailer is designed to drive 28 degree wire collated framing nails into into engineered lumber among a wide range of materials—from wood to masonry. With a durable and lightweight magnesium housing, a patented push-button adjustable depth guide and a notched layout indicator on the magazine, this nailer offers the features and performance to become a regular in your tool bag.
- Drives 2 to 3-1/2" 28 degree wire collated framing nails (.113" to .131" shank)
- Up to 1,050 in-lbs of driving power
- Weighs 7.6 lbs (3.45 kg)
- Notched 16" layout indicator on magazine
- Height: 14.25", 361.95mm
- Length: 20", 508mm
- Weight: 7.6 lbs, 3.45 kilos
- Driving Power: 1050 Inch Lbs.
- Fastener Gauge: .113 - .131
- Fastener Range: 2" to 3 1/2" 28° Wire Collated Stick Framing Nails
- Magazine Capacity: 100 Nails
- Operating Pressure: 80-120 PSI
- Thread Fitting Type: 1/4" NPT
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.