Whether you are framing, sheathing, installing siding or building fences, decks, trusses, pallets or crating, the Bostitch N89C1 coil framing nailer offers the power—up to 1,050 in-lbs of driving power—and features, including a patented push-button depth adjustment guide and an adjustable exhaust, to help you tackle a range of jobs. And with a durable-yet-lightweight magnesium housing and a magazine that holds up to 300 nails, this nailer will help you stay productive all day long.
- Drives 2" to 3-1/2" 15 degree coil framing nails (.099" to .148" shank)
- Up to 1,050 in-lbs of driving power
- Weighs 8.1 lbs (3.67 kg)
- Magazine holds up to 300 nails
- Height: 14"
- Length: 12.25"
- Weight: 8.1 lbs
- Driving Power: 1,050 Inch Lbs.
- Fastener Range: 2" to 3 1/2" 15 Degree Coil Framing Nails (.099" - .148" Shank)
- Magazine Capacity: 225 - 300 Nails
- Operating Pressure: 70-120 PSI
- Thread Fitting Type: 1/4" NPT
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Connect With Us!
Receive special promotions, savings & discount codes direct to your inbox.