Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
The Bostitch BTFP2350K nailer drives 23 gauge headless pins up to 2" in trim and finish materials, including oak and other dense wood. Innovative features like tool-free jam release and depth adjustment help you keep working without stopping to look for a hex key.
- Drives 23 gauge 5/8" to 2" nails recessed into oak and other dense wood
- Tool-free jam release mechanism for easy nail removal
- Tool-free depth adjustment for easy depth control
- Oil-free operation reduces risk of oil stains on work surface
- Low nail lockout with bypass alerts for when to reload
- Reversible belt hook for easy carrying on the jobsite
Fastener length: 5/8" - 2"
Fastener type gauge: 23 gauge pin nails
Magnazine capacity: 135
Trigger type: Dual trigger
- 23 gauge pin nailer
- 1/4" fitting
- Carrying case
- Two no-mar tips
- Owner's manual