This Coil Roofing Nailer has a durable aluminum housing and a one-door loading system for fast reloading. The roofing nailer has a dry-fire lock out to prevent dry firing and to alert the user to reload the magazine. Depend on this roofing nail gun for durability and comfort.
Words From the Manufacturer
No nailer does everything, but the Bostitch RN46-1 3/4-Inch to 1-3/4-Inch Coil Roofing Nailer comes close. Stop at any construction site and watch as the roofers fly through their job with ease. Chances are, they are using the no. 1 roofing nailer in the business--the RN46-1. This little tank is built to last even under extreme job conditions. Bostitch makes sure by dragging it 75-miles across asphalt shingles in its testing labs. Constructed of tough but light magnesium, the RN46-1 weighs only 4.8-pounds and delivers 410-inch-pounds of torque, and it comes with unique features like a single-action side-load canister that is quick and easy to load; a dry-fire lockout so it won't fire when it runs out of nails; carbide inserts wherever it might contact a work surface; skid-resistant pads; a tool-less shingle guide; and an adjustable-depth dial and an over-molded rubber grip.
The Bostitch 1-3/4 coil roofing nailer is all about convenience and durability. The zero nail lockout feature eliminates dry firing and indicates when to reload the magazine. The nosepiece features carbide inserts for long-life performance. Aggressive wear guards and skid pads protect the tool from damage on abrasive surfaces. Quick-set adjustable depth guide sets nails to desire depths quickly and conveniently. Patented single-action side load canister for fast, one-step nail loading. Adjustable shingle guide for quick shingle spacing. A good tool to have for composition roofing, vapour barrier installation, insulation board, vinyl siding, and fibre cement siding.
- The sliding nail gun has lightweight aluminum housing for job site durability
- Zero nail lockout feature of the siding nailer eliminates dry firing and indicates when to reload the magazine
- Nosepiece of the coil siding nailer features carbide inserts for long-life performance
- Aggressive wear guards and skid pads protect the tool from damage on abrasive surfaces
- Quick-set adjustable depth guide sets nails to desire depths quickly and conveniently
- Patented single-action side load canister for fast, one-step nail loading
- Adjustable shingle guide for quick shingle spacing
- Over molded grip for comfortable use. Full round driver for more consistent drive quality
- Drives 3/4" to 1-3/4" 15 degree coil roofing nails
- Up to 410 in-lbs of driving power
- Weighs 5.5 lbs (2.49 kg)
- Magazine holds 120 nails
- Zero nail lockout
- Carbide inserts in nosepiece
- Aggressive wear guards and skid pads protect
- Quick-set adjustable depth guide
- Patented single-action sideload canister
- Adjustable shingle guide
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Connect With Us!
Receive special promotions, savings & discount codes direct to your inbox.