This 18V Hitman SDS-max 1-7/8" rotary hammer delivers corded-type performance for heavy-duty concrete drilling and chiseling jobs. The Bosch GBH18V-45CK Hitman Rotary Hammer delivers 9.3 ft-lbs of impact energy (EPTA). That is unprecedented for a single-battery 18V 1-7/8" SDS-max rotary hammer. It weighs 17.6 lbs (tool only, not including battery). This hammer is part of the PROFACTOR System, which pairs BITURBO Brushless Technology with a CORE18V PROFACTOR battery. BITURBO Brushless Technology is a high-performance motor and drive-train system designed to deliver power comparable to high-demand corded tools. It has rotary hammer and hammer-only modes, and Vario-Lock to rotate and lock the chisel. The anti-vibration system features a longer air cushion in the hammer tube, dampeners in the handle and a counter-balance weight in the hammer mechanism. It also has Soft Start and controlled rpm and bpm, making it easier to control drilling and chiseling applications. The hammer features an on-tool user interface for tool performance, feedback, and control. It has connectivity (module sold separately) to link to connected device via Bosch Toolbox App to customize settings and receive detailed feedback.
- Hitman PROFACTOR performance delivers corded hammer performance for an 18V SDS-max 1-7/8" rotary hammer
- Superior impact delivers 9.3 ft-lbs of impact energy (EPTA) for maximum performance when drilling and chiseling
- Lightweight, at only 17.6 lbs (tool only, not including battery) provides maneuverability for concrete drilling anywhere
- BITURBO Brushless Technology featuring a brushless high-performance motor and drive-train system engineered to take full advantage of the additional power generated by CORE18V PROFACTOR batteries (sold separately)
- KickBack Control technology reduces the risk of sudden tool reactions in binding conditions
- Anti-vibration system helps reduce vibration with a longer air cushion in the hammer tube, dampeners in the handle and a counter-balance weight in the hammer mechanism
- Robust power system produces 0-2,760 no-load BPM and 0-305 no-load RPM
- Vario-Lock positioning rotates and locks chisel to optimize working angle
- Soft Start and controlled rpm adjusts rpm and bpm for controlled drilling and chiseling applications in softer materials such as brick or tile
- Lock-on / lock-off button keeps tool running when locked on (hammer-mode only) and prevents accidental activation of the trigger when locked off
- LED worklight illuminates dark work areas
- Connectivity (module sold separately) link to connected device via Bosch Toolbox App to customize settings and receive detailed feedback
- Works with Bosch PRO+GUARD dust solutions an end-to-end dust-collection system that helps users move toward OSHA silica table 1 dust compliance
- Bosch PROFACTOR cordless rotary hammers are backed by a 180-day no-question-asked return guarantee
- Tool only batteries and chargers sold separately
- Product: rotary hammer
- Manufacturer: Bosch
- Model: GBH18V-45CK
- Battery chemistry: Lithium Ion
- Impact energy: 9.3 ft-lbs
- Max capacity:
- Hole diameter in concrete: 1-7/8"
- Hole diameter in concrete, carbide tipped Core bit: 5"
- No load BPM: 0-2,760 BPM
- No load speed: 0-305
- Length: 21.5"
- Width: 5.2"
- Height: 10.5"
- (1) GBH18V-45C PROFACTOR 18V Hitman Connected-Ready SDS-max 1-7/8" Rotary Hammer
- (1) Auxiliary handle
- (1) Carrying case
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.