Bosch CORE18V Starter Kit with 8.0 Ah Performance Battery Model#: GXS18V-12N14

Save $20.00
BoschSKU: BOA-GXS18V12N14
No reviews

Online Shipping
All displayed shipping rates are calculated as an online estimate only. Shipping rate adjustments may be required after reviewing the items from your order. Pricing displayed is for the product only and does not include shipping, taxes, duties or tariffs.

Electrical Items - Final Sale, No Warranty

Sale price$249.99 Regular price$269.99

Shipping calculated at checkout


The Bosch CORE18V Performance Starter Kit delivers next-gen battery performance and charger flexibility. The GXS18V-12N14 kit features the CORE18V Performance Battery, which delivers 2X the power and runtime as two-layer 4.0 Ah batteries with minimal increase in volume and weight. The GBA18V80 battery features advancements in design to reduce resistance and increase efficiency. Engineered with 21700 cell technology, the battery delivers power and performance for high-capacity tools. Bosch engineered the exclusive CoolPack 2.0 technology to manage the heat of the higher power-density cells, and it provides better cooling than the previous-generation CoolPack system. The Bosch 18V charger has regulated dual-mode charging, which fast charges a battery to 80 percent, while the remaining 20 percent is long-life mode. This charger has a charging status indicator and provides a cooling fan to help protect batteries from overheating while charging.

Includes (1) 18V CORE18V Lithium-Ion 8.0 Ah Performance Battery, (1) 18V Charger

  • Performance-optimized 18V li-ion battery engineered to deliver 2X power and runtime for ideal performance-to-weight ratio
  • Regulated dual-mode charger fast charges to 80 percent, remaining 20 percent is long-life mode
  • High-power cells combines enhanced 21700 cell technology with advanced battery design for greater efficiency
  • Cutting-edge cell design engineered to improve performance in tools used on the jobsite all day
  • Bosch-exclusive CoolPack 2.0 technology provides better cooling than previous-generation system, transferring more heat to the battery s outer surface
  • Ideal balance of size to power weighs only 2.14 Lbs., but provides all-day performance
  • Designed for high-capacity power tools for such tools as circular saws, reciprocating saws and rotary hammers that draw high amounts of current for the most demanding applications
  • System compatibility battery features compatibility with all Bosch 18V Lithium-ion tools and chargers
  • Charger cooling fan helps to protect batteries from overheating while charging
  • Battery-charge indicator status indicator lights on charger provides charging status


  • Product: Cordless battery and charger starter kit
  • Manufacturer: Bosch
  • Model: GXS18V-12N14
  • Battery system: CORE18V lithium ion
  • Battery voltage: 18
  • Length: 46"
  • Width: 3.0"
  • Height: 2.7"
  • Weight: 2.1 lbs

Payment & Security

Payment methods

American Express Apple Pay Diners Club Discover Google Pay Mastercard Shop Pay Visa

Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.


Munro Industries Verified Business Logo Trusted By Amazon, Google, Square Online Sellers


Recently Viewed Items


Connect With Us!
Receive special promotions, savings & discount codes direct to your inbox.