The Bosch CSM180B 18 V Metal-Cutting Circular Saw was engineered specifically to cut through various metals found on the worksite such as conduit, unistrut, steel studs, copper piping and threaded rod. This saw's Four-Pole ferrite motor delivers a 3,800 RPM performance, equal to any professional metal circular saw in the industry. The circ saw provides a weight-balanced and compact 14" x 7" design. It weighs just 5.8 lbs, delivering a suburb power-to-weight ratio to make cuts other saws just can't. It cuts through 2" material at 90 . It has a steel footplate and an impact-resistant clear window, plus a convenient hook hang it virtually anywhere between cuts. This is a bare tool kit that is a great solution for pros who already have a battery and charger, both sold separately.
- Four-Pole ferrite motor delivers 3,800 RPM
- Saw handles conduit, steel studs and copper piping
- Weighs in at only 5.8 Lbs. and is a compact 14 In. x 7 In.
- Cuts through up to 2 In. material
- Steel-constructed footplate for enhanced durability
- Electronic Motor Protection and Cell Protection protect against overload
- Comes with blade wrench (with onboard storage) and saw hook
- Includes 5-3/8" metal-cutting saw blade
- Battery and charger sold separately
- Arbor size: 20 mm
- Battery chemistry: lithium ion
- Battery voltage: 18
- Bevel: flush
- Max depth of cut at 90 degrees: 2"
- Height: 6.5"
- Length: 14"
- Weight: 5.75 lbs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Connect With Us!
Receive special promotions, savings & discount codes direct to your inbox.