The Bosch HDS183B 18V EC Brushless Compact Tough 1/2" Hammer Drill/Driver is an efficient cordless tool with long runtime, and it features KickBack Control. This technology reduces the risk of sudden tool reactions in binding conditions. The integrated acceleration sensor automatically shuts the tool down when a potentially dangerous rotational torque reaction occurs in a bind-up scenario. The drill was engineered with an upgraded, heavy-duty all-metal chuck that furnishes increased robustness and high torque transfer. Its efficient EC Brushless motor delivers longer tool life as well as great runtime. One of Bosch's Compact Tough designs, it has a short head-length and light weight but plenty of muscle. It delivers a powerful performance, with 531 in-lbs of torque, two drilling speeds (0-1,900 rpm for high speed and 0-600 rpm for high torque), an impact rate of 28,500 bpm for masonry applications and 20+1 precision clutch settings for reduced fastener damage. This tool provides an ergonomic grip zone and Bosch's Electronic Motor Protection and Electronic Cell Protection, to protect the tool and batteries from overload and overheating. It includes a long belt clip for a secure hold.
- KickBack Control reduces the risk from sudden rotational torque reaction in a bind-up scenarioUpgraded all-metal chuck provides great bit retention
- EC Brushless motor efficient power that delivers 531 In.-Lbs. of torque
- Compact Tough design short head length and light tool, but plenty of power
- Ergonomic grip zone small diameter enables better gripping and greater comfort
- Outstanding control variable drilling speeds for high-speed (0-1,900 rpm) and high torque (0-600 rpm)
- Masonry impact delivers an impact rate of 0-28,500 bpm for tough masonry jobs
- Precision clutch provides with 20+1 settings for reduced fastener damage, long life
- Electronic Motor and Cell Protection longer life in tool and battery, protects them from overload
- Durashield housing can stand up to tough jobsite conditions
- Built-in LED for visibility in dark work areas
- Longer belt clip for a more secure hold
- Works with Bosch PRO+GUARD dust solutions an end-to-end dust-collection system that helps users move toward OSHA Silica Table 1 dust compliance
- Battery Chemistry: Lithium Ion
- Battery Voltage: 18
- Chuck Design: Keyless
- Chuck Size: 1/2"
- Length: 7.25"
- No Load RPM: 0-600 / 0-1,900
- Torque (in-lbs): 531
- Weight: 2.7 lbs
- Width: 2.3"
- Includes HDS183 18V EC Brushless Compact Tough 1/2" hammer drill/driver, two BAT620 lithium ion 4.0 Ah FatPack batteries, magnetic bit holder, 4x bit holder, four-piece bit set, belt clip and carrying bag.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.