The Bosch GBH18V-20N 18V 3/4" SDS-plus Rotary Hammer delivers an exceptional performance-to-weight ratio for anchoring in concrete, drilling in masonry, core cutting and chiseling. With 1.3 ft-lbs of impact energy and a no-load bpm rating of 0-5,850, this hammer works as hard as the user. It provides three modes of operation rotary hammer, rotation only and hammer only. This hammer works with Bosch PRO+GUARD dust solutions, an end-to-end dust-collection system that helps users move toward OSHA Silica Table 1 dust compliance. At only 5.7 lbs (tool only, not including battery), it has an ergonomic design and soft-grip handle. It is an efficient hammer; powered by an 18V 4.0 Ah FatPack battery (not included), it drilled up to 100 1/4" diameter holes with a 1-1/2" deep into concrete. It has Electronic Motor and Cell Protection to protect the tool and battery from overload. The kit includes two 18V 4.0 Ah FatPack batteries and an 18V charger.
- Powerful, compact cordless rotary hammer features drilling performance plus chiseling in a lighter tool, to allow great productivity and efficiency in concrete and masonry applicationsLightweight design, at only 5.7 lbs (tool only, not including battery) for great performance-to-weight ratio
- Efficient 18V motor produces 1.3 ft-lbs of impact energy for professional applications
- Robust power system produces 0-5,850 no-load bpm and 0-1,800 no-load rpm
- Multi-function selector provides three modes of operation: rotary hammer, rotation only and hammer only
- Works with Bosch PRO+GUARD dust solutions, an end-to-end dust-collection system that helps users move toward OSHA Silica Table 1 dust compliance
- Ergonomic design provides great user comfort, with a soft-grip handle
- Electronic Cell Protection protects battery from overload
- Electronic Motor Protection protects motor from overheating
- SDS-plus chuck industry-standard system compatible with many bits
- Battery: Lithium-Ion Battery
- Battery Chemistry: Lithium Ion
- Battery Voltage: 18
- Chuck Design: Keyless
- Height: 8.7"
- Impact Energy/EPTA: 1.3 ft-lbs
- Length: 12.8"
- Max. Capacity in Concrete: 3/4"
- Max. Capacity in Steel: 1/2"
- Max. Capacity in Wood: 1-1/4"
- Max. Hole Diameter in Concrete-Thin Wall Core Bit: 2-5/8"
- No Load BPM: 0-5,850
- No Load RPM: 0-1,800
- Weight: 5.7 lbs
- Kit includes GBH18V-20 18V 3/4" SDS-plus rotary hammer, two BAT620 4.0 Ah FatPack lithium ion batteries, auxiliary handle, depth gauge and carrying case.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.