Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
The Bosch PLH181 cordless planer removes stock fast and leaves a smooth finish, so it's ideal for trimming doors. Because it is cordless, the PLH181 eliminates the possibility of running out of cord in the middle of a planing pass.
The electronically counterbalanced single-blade system automatically positions the blade at the ideal cutting angle, and eliminates uneven planing caused by misaligned blades. The planer comes with a guide fence that can be mounted to either side of the tool. The Bosch line of cordless tools uses the industry's most advanced Lithium-Ion technology for greater battery life and more run time, all in a lighter package.
Includes 18V 3-1/4" Planer (PLH181B), Edge Guide Fence (PA1207), Woodrazor Micrograin Carbide Blade (PA1202) and blade wrench. Battery and charger sold separately.
- High-performance four-pole motor for fast stock removal and a smooth finish
- Ratcheting depth knob allows fool-proof setting of depth increments from 0 to 1/16" (1.5 mm) within one revolution, eliminating the need to re-zero the depth
- Electronically counterbalanced single-blade design system automatically positions blade at ideal cutting angle; reduces drag, enables faster operation and smoothest cutting
- Equipped with Bosch Woodrazor micrograin carbide blade resists fractures from nail and staple strikes and provides superior lifetime versus standard carbide blades
- Ambidextrous lock-off release button helps avoid accidental starts
- Electronic Motor Protection (EMP) protects the motor against overload and ensures a long lifetime
- Bosch Electronic Cell Protection (ECP) protects the battery against overload, overheating and deep discharge
- Tool only battery and charger sold separately
Battery system: 18V lithium ion
Blade width: 3-1/4"
No load RPM: 14,000
Planing width: 0" to 3-1/4"
Planing depth: 0" to 1/16"
Weight: 4.5 lbs