With a motor that produces 160 in-lbs of torque and 1,150 max rpm, the Bosch ADS181-102 18 V 1/2" Right Angle Drill is a tool that can handle a pro's day-to-day tasks. And it knocks out difficult jobs in tight spots, with a compact head length with a 1/2" large chuck. It can drill in many materials up to and including metal. Yet its design and compact head lets carpenters, electricians and others access hard-to-reach spots. It provides users with top-notch control, because of its extended-position trigger, its light weight (under five lbs), and its soft-grip handle. Designed to last, this drill has a robust Durashield housing and motor- and gearbox-shielding Electronic Motor Protection and Electronic Cell Protection systems. This tool kit comes with a long-lasting 18 V lithium-ion SlimPack battery and a charger.
- Tackle tough jobs in tight spots
- Slim, soft grip handle and extended-position trigger provide maximum comfort and control
- Motor produces 160 in-lbs of torque, 1,150 max RPM
- Bosch-designed gearbox and clutch generates up to 40% more torque
- Bosch SlimPack lithium-ion battery
- Durashield housing for longer life
- Electronic Motor Protection and Electronic Cell Protection
- Battery: Lithium-Ion Battery
- Battery Chemistry: Lithium Ion
- Battery Voltage: 18
- Chuck Design: Keyless
- Chuck Size: 1/2"
- Length: 13.0"
- No Load RPM: 0-1,150
- Torque (in. lbs.): 145
- Weight: 4.9 lbs
- Width: 4.599"
- Kit includes: 18V 1/2" Right Angle Drill, 18V HC SlimPack Battery, BC660 Fast Charger, Canvas Carry Case
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.