The small angle grinder has a brushless motor that elongates motor life and requires no time changing out worn brushes. The wheel stops within 2 seconds or less. Its Kickback Brake engages maximum force to stop the wheel when there is a pinch, stall, or bind-up to reduce kickback, and will shut off for further protection.
- Brushless motor requires no brush changes
- Brake stops wheel in 2 seconds or less on average
- Kickback Brake engages when a pinch, stall, or bind-up event is sensed and the electronic brake engages with maximum force to quickly stop the wheel, reduce the movement of the grinder and shut the grinder off
- Features E-Switch Protection - When the ON/OFF trigger switch has a no-volt release function. In the event of a power outage or other unexpected shut down, the trigger switch will need to be cycled (turned off and then on) to restart tool
- Two stage trigger requires two actions to activate tool
- Side handle
- Hex key
- Inner and outer flange
- 4.5 type 27 guard
- Two 6.0 Ah DCB206 batteries
- Charger DCB115
- Kit bag
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.